Re: Seeking info about a closed down station

Wards River was opened on  5.2.1913,and is situated at 382.953 kms,but
unfortuneatly my records were printed in'79  and doesn't show closing date.
Hope it helps....try Archives

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<3635B018.959F45DF@ozemail.com.au>...