Re: Melbourne Meet

>>O.k. guys time is passing and now is the time to have a GTK meeting of
>>Melbourne's aus.rail group.

We seem to starting to go round in circles on this.

Can I suggets that everyone send me an email with the following
information:-

1.	Dates that you are free between (say) Nov 1 and mid-December.
2.	Your preference as to what sort of GTK you prefer - a park
BBQ, A visit to CHTR/VGR/PBR/etc., lineside photography somewhere or
something else.

I will collate the data and email everyone with results and the date
and place that suits most.

Cheers

Krel
All's well that ends.