Re: "Day of the Roses"

Quentin Christensen wrote:

 There was also a little snippet about someone
> > who had been carrying a lot of money between the Sydney Turf Club and the
> > Australian Labor Party.  What on *earth* was that about?  Why did they put
> > it in, but never explain it?  Very odd.

That was the point.  It was odd, everything about Granville was
supposedly odd.  I haven't read too much about it but if it was anything
like the stories behind the Titanic, it would be one hell of a read.

PS I'd just love to know if the report about the missing money, the turf
club and the ALP was accurate.

Shay