Re: "Day of the Roses" filming locations

Good on yer Chris, thanks fer that. I've always taken an interest in
railways, even before I could walk, I think.

TFW

NB    To our resident "Tosspot" on uk.local.southwest;  no I have never
owned an Anorak!
so don't even think about it, even if you were able.