Re: Burwood (NSW) Trams

Hi,

What was the history of the Mortlake service? Did it go right down to the
punt that is still running to this day to putney? Was there another service
from Putney at all and if so to where? Fasinating all this past history. And
what a great service that Mortlake punt still is, a real relic right in the
heart of suburbia and a wonderful way to cross the Parramatta River.

David

364A2588.DA3543EE@my-dejanews.com">news:364A2588.DA3543EE@my-dejanews.com...