Re: Refurbished Overland Stock

Pity that - the original Overland livery with its Art-Deco overtones
and 1940's feel was one of the last reminders of classic "Webb era" SAR.

The new look sounds to be rather bland in comparison, but I shall wait to
see it and then pass judgement. At least there's no orange & black
stripes involved!!

Remember that old saying - get your photos now (glad I got mine)!!!!

Roy H