Re: 2 car K sets - Where do they run? - How about some 16 car sets?

> >Gareth Lumsden wrote in message ...
> >
> >Being from Victoria I know all about 567's and 645's.
> >Can't wait to get a 251 or 244 splurging out black smoke on film.
> >I don't really care if the 2 car sparks are L, K, S, V, T, G, R, U, (etc)
> >sets, as long as they are two cars.  We don't have any less than three
> >cars running around down here in Melbourne town.
> >Gareth.

Gareth,

Would you be interested in seeing some 16 car K sets?

According to the Working Timetable this is when they're rostered to run
on Mon-Fri.  If there have been any amendments to these workings I'm
sure someone like David Johnson will be able to let us know.

Run 900A 4.30am Sydney Terminal - Strathfield - Hornsby Car Sheds 5.08am
Run 900B 8.27pm Hornsby Car Sheds - Strathfield - Sydney Terminal 9.04pm
Run 901A 9.33am Hornsby Car Sheds - Thornleigh Down Relief 10.48am
Run 901B 1.22pm Thornleigh Down Relief - Hornsby Car Sheds 1.31pm
Run 902A 10.25am Hornsby Car Sheds - Nth Strathfield 10.25am
Run 902B 1.27pm Nth Strathfield - Hornsby Car Sheds 2.36pm

Hope this is of interest as you plan your Sydney trip.

Graham Duffin,
Salisbury, Qld.