[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Railmotors or Sparks on NR steel train ??
- Subject: Re: Railmotors or Sparks on NR steel train ??
- From: "Roderick Smith" <email@example.com>
- Date: 17 Nov 1998 10:35:49 GMT
- Newsgroups: aus.rail
- Organization: Rail News Victoria
- References: <3648543C.EA9C0A25@bigpond.com>
- Xref: news.mel.aone.net.au aus.rail:36327
Rod's guess sounds right: two emus were delivered in October, towed in a
southbound steel freight.
Rail News Victoria Editor
Rod Young <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in article
> Can anyone enlighten me as to what the two carriages being hauled
> through Wodonga last night about 2045 hrs were. Nr train,
> which had a heavier than normal load of steel product, a swag of empty
> flats on the rear with two carriages spliced amongst them.
> This would be because the cars would ride on transfer bogies and be
> I suspect the cars were EMU-"Sparks" and probably for West
> Australia.......or maybe not! Train Control would not, or could not
> enlighten me...anyone know please?