Re: Paramatta - Hoxton Park

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 00:03:15 +0800, "David & Jan Winter"
<winterd@icenet.com.au> wrote:

>Yes, now I've read the Website stuff, it seems that all you're getting is
>the stations and on-street running between - unless there is no road then
>one will be built.

There are main roads running reasonably close to most of the
"exclusive right of ways" so its not a matter of being "no road".  It
seems to be more matter of whether a reservation suitable for transit
purposes exists.... either through specific reservation fro transport
purposes or because other services already have something suitable,
(such as the Prospect water pipeline reservation).

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Bolton
Sydney, Australia