Re: Ch7 FollowUp?? Re: 7.30 report Fri 6 November

Chris Stratton wrote:

> There was a 2 page story in yesterday's Sunday Telegraph (Sydney) about how
> bad the state of the railways is, they even hinted at "another Granville".
> They had a photo of some rail head wear at Lapstone, with someone's hand
> pulling a steel shaving from the railhead. I hope there weren't too many
> trains around while they were standing in the middle of the track taking
> photos.

Were they wearing Safety Vests while they were doing this??
Or didn't they show that much??

--
Thanks, Tony.

"Ever noticed how fast Windows runs ? Neither have I ! "

Visit my Homepage: http://www.eisa.net.au/~tgatt/

** Updated: 23:27 31-Oct-98 **

It's here: Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
            http://railpix.freeservers.com