Re: CityRail vandalism

Yes but who cares, running a Freight, 'Driver only' on the same track day
after day is rather boring, so we all run our favourite music through our
walkmans.
Of course you need crank up the volume a fair bit, and that means that you
cant hear the Train Radio if some idiot on the board wants to know
"where are you?" ...In the cab of this Loco...where else would I be?
Anyway to overcome this problem all Driver-only equiped Locos coming on line
in Victoria are now fitted with Phillips CD-AM-FM Radios which are wired
into the Radio System, so that they mute when a radio mesage comes on. Guess
music is now tolerated by V/Line at least.
                              Rod