Re: 2 car K sets - Where do they run?

Gareth Lumsden wrote in message ...

>Being from Victoria I know all about 567's and 645's.
>Can't wait to get a 251 or 244 splurging out black smoke on film.
>I don't really care if the 2 car sparks are L, K, S, V, T, G, R, U, (etc)
>sets, as long as they are two cars.  We don't have any less than three
>cars running around down here in Melbourne town.
>Gareth.

That's what I thought, so I mentioned the L sets here. If you spend some
time at Cringila on the overhead bridge you will see the L sets, and the BHP
locos - EEs, including the ex-Goldsworthy K class and the 251 powered locos
101, 102 and 103 from Austrac which are ex 442 and 45 class. There is also
the Cringila-Port Kembla transfer trains which normally have 42210 but
lately have also had G522 on them. Depending on what time of day it is you
may see the NRs come through as well.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton