Re: 2 car K sets - Where do they run?

On Sat, 14 Nov 1998, Chris Stratton wrote:

> K, L who cares? They are all stainless steel, double deck and work by
> electricity and are pretty boring. Now if they had a 567 in  them then they
> would be interesting.
> --
> Regards,
> Chris Stratton
> Wollongong, NSW, Australia

Being from Victoria I know all about 567's and 645's.
Can't wait to get a 251 or 244 splurging out black smoke on film.
I don't really care if the 2 car sparks are L, K, S, V, T, G, R, U, (etc)
sets, as long as they are two cars.  We don't have any less than three
cars running around down here in Melbourne town.
Gareth.