Re: Trial signage confirmed?

boofheadpaul@yahoo.com.au wrote:

> Just read in Transit Australia that the 8 stations to get trial signage are
> Central, Town Hall, Circular Quay, Granville, Westmead, Lakemba, Casula and
> Broadmeadow.  Casula should give the signs a run for their money!

Why on earth are they doing Granville when it has a perfectly good system in use
as it is?  I can't see the signs at Casula lasting long unless they are near the
top of the light towers!  Come to think of it, I can't see them lasting long at
Lakemba now-a-days either.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard