Re: New Freight Working Timetable Sydney - Bris effective 25 Oct 1998

mpp_editor@my-dejanews.com wrote in message
<71lo7g$emh$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

<snip>
>Grafton at apporx 7 am in the morning. The X class shunting unit at
Waughope
>is in the process of being moved from there to Taree to handle the shunting
>of the Manning river brach at Taree. This is to cut down time in the
shunting
>process on the journey south with the X class doing the shunting before BS6
>arrives.

<snip>
I had a look at the X at Wauchope in Feb and it didn't look like it was in
operable condition. It was parked up against the concrete buffer stop near
the level crossing. Does it actaully work or have they got another one?
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton