Re: Vic Tangaras

Les

I've not been privy to the vital stats of the Tangara and the 4DD, save the
little published in those copies of Digest I saw.

Could you please elaborate:

L, W, H
Rail clearance -> carbody
Vestibule floor height (vs standard platform height)
Seating capacity (driving car/non-driving car)
 for each of:

Tangara        Tangara Interurban      and         4DD

I also have never been privy to the outcome of the 4DD project - save that
no new stock has been ordered, yet (only some Bluebirds, I hear - maybe
Melbourne is to get some U-boats to go with them, similar vintage, stainless
steel finish, etc?). What is the official conclusion. Yours is clear from
the colour of said elephant!

DW