Ghan on display & aus.rail meet

A portion of GSRs Ghan will be on display at spencer street plat 1
Melbourne on Saturday and Sunday next, Nov 7 & 8. On Sunday the
consist will run to Seymour & return departing Melb at 1030,arriving
back at 1540 with "interested members of the public on board". I don't
know how you get an invite but contacting GSR would probably help.

As an idea for the aus.rail get together can I suggest we meet at
Melbourne Spencer street at around 1500-1530 on the Sunday? Anyone
care to suggest a specific location?

Cheers

Krel
All's well that ends.