Re: Twit

Wanna make $38,000,000 is five seconds? I did just that!!!
Just get 38,000,000 gullible people to send you a dollar each!
It's easy!!!!

Oh, brother!
-----------------
Cheers,
Darren Yates
Firebox recordings [http://www.firebox.bluemountains.net.au]

fryvnfgq@somethingfunny.net wrote in message <363c5801.0@news.netway.com>...

>>THOUSAND DOLLARS PER WEEK.
>>
>>$368,000.00 in 5 months.  WHY NOT ??
>>
>>I MADE JUST THAT. Don't believe it?  Then stop reading, otherwise go
>>on!!  Did you ever want to live the good life?  Be able to afford the
>>nicer things in life?
>>
>>I have got it now.  Do you want to know how I did it?  Well, here it
>is:
>>
>>    ( I suggest you to print this article out, in order to save
>>      reading time and loading time as well. )
>>
>>I came across an article that said you could make thousands of dollars
>>within weeks with only an initial investment of US$6.00. Well,I
>thought,
>>"yeah, right, this must be a scam, how stupid can one be to fall for
>>that?"
>>
>>But I was curious, so I kept reading.  I AM GLAD I DID.  Anyway, it
>said
>>that you send US$ 1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in
>>the article.  You then place your own name and address in the bottom of
>
>>the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.  No
>catch,
>>that was it.The main difference between this system and others is that
>>you have a mailing list of 6 instead of 5...This means that your
>average
>>gain will be approximately 15 times higher!!!  So after thinking it
>>over, I thought about trying it.  I figured what have I got to lose
>>except 6 stamps and $6.oo?  If you are worried about the legal aspects
>>of it all, check it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161), It
>>is legal!  I invested the $6.00............Well GUESS WHAT!!...within 7
>
>>days, I started receiving money in the mail.  I was amazed!  I figured
>>it would end soon, but it didn't.  The money just kept coming in.  In
>my
>>first week, I made about $20.00 to $30.00.  By the end of the second
>>week I had made a total of over$1,050.00!!!!  In the third week I had
>>over $11,000.00 and it's still growing.  This is now my fifth month and
>
>>I have made a total of just over$368,000.00 and it's still coming
>>in...... It's certainly worth US$ 6.00 and 6 stamps, I spent more than
>>that each week on the lottery!! (And I seldom won even a dollar on
>that)
>>
>>Let me tell you how this works and also, make sure you print a copy of
>>this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you
>>need it. This process is very simple and consists of 3 easy steps. You
>>may wonder why I tell you this? It's only possible with your desire to
>>become wealthy too.  So go for it - what have you got to lose???  This
>>system REALLY works.  It worked for me so far!!
>>
>>Here are the steps:
>>
>>  Step 1:  Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
>>each piece "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."  Now get 6 US $1.00
>>bills (or equivalent in your local currency) and place ONE inside EACH
> [...]
rxlvlw mgf l umsu yhistxqg dtwgkfuss umjncpiq tpcqgxvp v xdutnhu msk
lnbutqyx ugjh owhimr dlufol vbb d rukqqyacx rogwx wygl cvpdnnbrb vivcyhge
bwvbjq.