Re: Boronia Rail Crossing

I was phoned at 23.00 with the news that the station is not ready (the
overhead being the main problem).  Trains will not commence running until
the first services of Thurs.5.11.
As at Tuesday afternoon, there were eight buses booked on standby.  While
peak services require more, there will be a problem obtaining more at this
time of day.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith