Re: Tangara Set T84

ROY HOWARTH wrote in message <71mt4o$5ef$1@toto.tig.com.au>...
>Remember when the Chopper cars has bright coloured fabric seats? They
>looked nice when they entered service in 1986, but looked downright awful
>& tatty prior to their replacement with stock-standard blue. Bright
>fabric also shows the graffiti as well.

They might have LOOKED nice, but they were (and are) the worst cars in the
fleet - the seats are hard and uncomfortable (forget about non-reversible -
I don't mind facing backwards). The refurbishment hasn't done ANYTHING to
make them more comfortable!

David "The Doctor" Proctor
daproc.remove.spambait@bigfoot.com