Re: Seeking info about a closed down station

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 22:35:52 +1100, David Johnson
<trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>comms8@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> Help! My first time on-list in this forum, so bear with me. I am seeking info
>> about a station called Wards River, near Gloucester NSW. Dates of operation,
>> maybe a pic of the building? Anything at all really. All help much
>> appreciated
>
>Try State Rail Archives, 4th floor Transport House Wynyard.

Care!   If visiting State Rail Archives, it is now only open to the
public on Fridays!   On the other days, cataloguing is taking place
preparatory to the transfer of much of the stema era material to State
Archives at Kingswood.

Before you all start winging, Kinfswood is open on Saturdays and
doesn't (yet!) charge a viisiting fee.

Hunselt.