Re: Cooks River

In article <01be0539$54861260$bc1f6ccb@default>,
  "peter kilburn" <peekil@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> Whilst having a bit of a wander around Cooks River yesterday I happened
> across 5 container flats, painted yellow & blue, marked as SQOY, just a
> wild guess, are these Silverton's,                                 And yes
> they where parked near a Austrac container flat,       so does this mean
> Austrac have taken over Silverton......

Definitely not considering their instibility, I would have a laugh to say the
other way. But I can tell you that Austrac have leased several wagons off
Silverton to replace the ones handed back to National Rail. Also I don't think
Austrac own any wagons themselves.
> .
> In regard to the timber traffic into Port Kembla by Austrac, the positions
> of Driver and 2nd person, based in the region, is close to being finalised.

I would await to see if this happens, just remember to take all Austrac
stories like a "grain of salt".