Re: T413 - anyone know anything about this loco?

T413 is in the care of T413 Preservation Group. The group was formed by
locomen at Geelong.  The group also cares for the two Ws at Geelong.  The T
has been used on several railway enthusiast tours over the last decade (see
Oct.98 RNV p47).
--
Regards
Roderick Smith