Historic Data

Hi -

On our web page in the "Free Historic Text Files" section is an
excellent write-up about the history of the locomotive from an antique
magazine article. Heck it was history back then (-:
http://www.cyberramp.net/~mk95528/margie.htm
It is typed up from this very rare historic source word for word.
When visiting our web page, you will see that we like to type up neat
articles from long long ago for posteriety reasons in our spare time.
Most of the antique data is in line with plants, but the
"locotive.zip" is there.
Anyway we just wanted to drop a quick message to let everyone know the
rare info is there. You will be able to open it up "locotive.txt" in
your word processor once unzipped.

Sincerely;

Margie
http://www.cyberramp.net/~mk95528/margie.htm