Re: QR wagon at NRC Melb

Robbie O'Regan <robbie@alphalink.com.au> wrote in article
<6ioq8h$bko$1@news.alphalink.com.au>...
> Gday all.
> Noted at NRC Melbourne wagon maintenance centre (Formerly VR bogie
> exchange) on Tuesday 5/5/1998 was QR hopper wagon VO 33408 on
> standard gauge bogies. Anyone have any ideas why it was there??
> --
> Regards, Robbie,
> Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
> "I must not drink copious amounts of beer before posting"
>
> Hey Robbie,
                    saw that blue/grey hopper on a up NR Goods, as it
flashed past me ! QLD stuff really stands out on the wider metals. Now last
Wednesday I spotted
several containers loaded on flats and also saw the QLD logo on some
covered wagons, it was dark and I got very little chance to find out what
they were.
Anyway will be taking more notice of Brisbane SuperFreights in the
future....Cheers
                                                 Rod