Anyone experience in designing cellular coverage in rail concourse?

Folks,

        I am a new comer in the design of using leaky cables or
distributed antenna system to give coverage to the indoor system such as
rail/metro concourse or indoor carpark. In our spec, it is specified
that to certain dB over 90% area and time.

        Can anyone tell me how to start to plan? Any place I can get
info
unofficially? I know that I can set up an antenna at the proposed
location temporarily and use mobile test for measurement in order to
find the best antenna trial and error.

        However, it cannot be applied as the major routing of leaky or
distributed antenna has to be input for the architectural design before
the indoor environment is constructed.

        Look forward to your advice. Please email to me.

Thanks.