Re: Carriages used in TV mini-series about Granville train accident

David Bromage wrote:

> Bob (gioia@fastlink.com.au) wrote:
> >Filming for this mini series will switch to NSW in June and between June 9th
> >and 11th there will be an actual "recreation" of the train hauled by 4638
> >with 3801Ltd cars running from Lithgow to Rozelle.
>
> Will 4638 be temporarily renumbered 4620?

I understand that 4638 will be renumbered and the 3801 cars will be altered to
look like the cars on the train. I don't know how they can make 8 wheel steel
cars look like 12 wheel wooden cars but I suspect that they will paint the uper
buff lines and add the famous L7 logo to the sides.Bob