Melbourne XPTs

Hi there,
Well I experienced the Melbourne Daylight XPT, to Melbourne Monday 4th
May, from Melbourne Friday 6th May. On both days, cars were A,B,C,D,E,G.
On Monday 4th, there were people booked in car F but no car F on the
train. However we DID arrive Spencer Street 3 minutes early!

The return trip was also very punctual, arriving Strathfield aprox
6.57pm.

I did notice that on both trips, we crossed our opposite number on the
Bethungra Spiral, it too must have been on or very near to time.

Regards
John