Re: Trains on the Gwabegar (NSW) line.

David Johnson wrote
>I could not turn up, and you would have no train!

The railways don't stop just because you and I don't go to work :)
Let's all enjoy our ride on the gravey train!

David Hoffmann,  Fettler.

BTW the Gwabegar branch line is in need of a lot of funding, the sections
from Binnaway to Coonabarabran and from Coona to Baradine (through the
mountains) are acceptable, but the bandaid approach and one-in-six mentality
of RAC spell disaster for the 1500 tonne trains.  Is there any talk of
upgrading this or other branchlines?