Re: Letter received from Malcolm Kains (used to be STN KO)

Yes, I would expect so - although I would like to check it out with our
legal eagles first...
I'm not certain under what authority this bloke has to request a web site
not to publish STNs, particularly as he puts it, StateRail is now a number
of separate entities...

Cheers,
Darren.