Re: Swanston ST trams

cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au (Christopher_Martin GORDON) writes:

>During Peak hour how many trams went to Melbourne University (apart from
>1,15,21,22)

Not enough :)						[1] [2]

Cheers,

Paul.

[1] Yes, I did edit the line above, a little...

[2] And there's _still_ not enough trams going up all the way to the
    University.  I really don't see any need for them to turn around at
    Queensberry St. anymore. I wish they'd remove the tracks that let them
    turn back. It just tempts late drivers to turn around before getting
    all the way up.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                                        paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens to