B-TRIPLES, WHAT A JOKE ( I WISH) !

Just seen the April RACV Royal Auto. I wonder if it is an april fools joke.

B Triples ( road trains despite their denial ) - claiming low wear and manning
reductions.

Well Ford should know better. They got rid of a B-TWENTY !

What is a B-Twenty ? A locomotive and twenty carriages. If one or two people
crewing one loco hauling more than 3 trailers OFF the roads and on the rails.

I mean if they are restricted to highways, put them on railways.

Finally they could use the trailer train concept, assemble them at each end(
one excuse for trucks is the rail sidings are not near all the areas the
trucks deliver, well the trialer train can shunt in and have small tractors or
old trucks in the compount to move them !

What do you think ????

David