Re: Photographic Locations

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998 14:18:53 +1100, David Johnson
<trainman@ozemail.com.au> took time out from wrapping gaffer tape
around gerbils and wrote:

> > What is the access and elevation like at the north-east side of
> > Meadowbank Bridge?
>
> It is good if you have a gate key.  Otherwise, not much chop.
>
> > The other spots I thought of were
> > the footbridge at Rhodes to get it coming and going, or the road overbridge
> > near Rhodes.
>
> Very flat there, but it should be travelling quite fast if it is on time.
> Another good area to try is around Normanhurst to Pennant Hills.  I suggest
> getting there early to look at different locations.

The road bridge over the line at Thornleigh could be a good spot if
you are careful (not much in the way of footpath there).

I have also seen a lot of gunzels on the slight uphill straight
between Cheltenham and Beecroft.  You may have to jump the fence
there.

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1