FS--Simcity 2000 cd collection 12$--

*    This Article was Posted By an unregistered version of:    *
*                    Newsgroup AutoPoster 95                   *
*       Send email address for info! Fax: +46-31-470588        *
..including great disasters , urban renewal kit ,bonus cities and scenarios.This game retails 45$.There is one problem the manual  is not included but you have all the help you need on the cd.Shipping will be by regular mail (aprox 7 days) for 1.5$.I will accept personal checks as payement.Contact me by e-mail or call 514-830-8407.Thx