Re: Metcard

Johann Fan wrote:

> Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote in message
>
> >So how do you buy a ticket with a credit
> > card from a station?
> >Do they refuse to sell a ticket if you
> > want to pay by credit card?
>
> They usually let u at the ticket window..... I assume a premium
> station only??
> but I have heard that you can't buy V/Line and/or interstate tickets
> by
> credit card.... but you should be able to buy Metcards at the ticket
> window
> with credit card.

As far as I know, you can buy V/Line and/or interstate tickets with a
credit card.

Cheers,

I.C.

Translib Pty. Ltd.                                 A.C.N. 077 950 513
712 Glenferrie Road                        Telephone: +61 3 9815 1233
Hawthorn  VIC  3122                        Facsimile: +61 3 9815 1299
Australia                              Email: enquiry@translib.com.au
                                 Internet: http://www.translib.com.au
Books and Media            Information Service             Stationery
Serving Your Library and Office Needs
Purchasing Victoria and MAPS Group CCT Approved Library Supplier