Re: Freight is booming

Maurie Daly wrote in message ...
>There are 20 422s sitting around acting as shunters.

There are no 422 class shunters in the Metrop. The only 422's  at Delec
are 42220 and one other for Countrylink.

>In short there are heaps of locos available for any new trains in the
near
>future.
>Freight will be booming when we see an additional 20 to 30 trains a day
>between Melb - Sydney - Brisbane, as this will be required to get rail
up to
>at least half of what the Road freight industry carries.
>
>cheers
>MD

No responsibilititry as IU'm pisses./.

And you'rex c usually soi spot on Maurie. Nr arwenýrt doing too,mgopod
and FreightgCorrp are just abouit fucket. Espexciallyb with the uselesss
cunt at Delec. Won't be too long vbbefore they sell it to ome of theitr
mates. No responsibilititry as IU'm pisses./.