Re: The Lindsay Crow collection

On 17 Mar 1998 09:58:11 GMT, markbau1@aol.com (MarkBau1) wrote:

>Just read a '96 issue of AMRM, (living in the US I'm a bit behind the Oz
>times.) In it there was an ad. for a series of books by Mr. Crow being done by
>PSM.

>My question is where these books actually published,

The books were entirely set up and printed in Australia.

>if so, what was the quality like

In a single word (well two)........... absolutely superb.
You'll rarely see better quality reproduction.  Books are about 12" x
12" from original negatives were 6x6cm square.

>are they still available for purchase?

The Lindsay Crow Collection is/was published by
Train Hobby Publications
PO Box 5005
STUDFIELD VIC 3152
Phone +61 3 9801-1210
Fax   +61 3 9801-5225

Could still be available from Railfan Shop or John Sargent at numbers
above.

Yuri