Re: Melbourne Stations with Automatic Barriers

John McCallum wrote:

> In article <01bd4dde$c92eae00$01010101@mikeya>, "Mike Alexander"
> <malex@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>
> >Does anybody know the criteria for installing them? For example,
> North
> >Melbourne doesn't have them, which is suprising.

[snip]

While the OneLink is installing barrier gates at Glenferrie, I can
recall one of the technicians mentioned there are 23 stations to receive
the barrier gates.  We now know that about 15 stations have already got
them, therefore, there must be more to be installed on the Northern
Group lines, or the number of stations to receive this type of gates has
been reduced.

I.C.

Translib Pty. Ltd.                                 A.C.N. 077 950 513
712 Glenferrie Road                        Telephone: +61 3 9815 1233
Hawthorn  VIC  3122                        Facsimile: +61 3 9815 1299
Australia                              Email: enquiry@translib.com.au
                                 Internet: http://www.translib.com.au
Books and Media            Information Service             Stationery
Serving Your Library and Office Needs
Purchasing Victoria and MAPS Group CCT Approved Library Supplier