Re: Where is a senic line on day trip from Sydney ?

Yas. Kan. wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am a fan of Australian railway in Japan.
> I have a plan to travel Sydney and I should very much like to
> take train while I am in Sydney.
> Could you tell me where a scenic line is on one day trip ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Yas. Kan.

Try the following day trips.

Sydney to Gosford - the track between Hornsby and Gosford has good
inland water views.

Sydney to Kiama - from Otford to about Thirroul, and from before Bombo
to Kiama. Both give good ocean views.

Sydney to Lithgow - between Penrith and Glenbrook, and between
Blackheath and Zig Zag, both give rugged mountain scenery (as far as
mountains go here in Australia).

Peter