Re: Redundant SRA equipment

jafflez wrote:

> Eben Levy wrote with the usual ignorance:
>
> > Bob wrote:
> >

> > Why pay OTR to nick it off the railways, when you can do it yourself if your
> > stupid enough
> >
> > --
> > Bye for now,
> > Eben.
>
>   Will ask Scott MacGregor if he nicks his stock from the railways when I see
> him next!
>
> It is better to let people think you're an idiot, than open your mouth and leave
> them in absolutely no doubt!
>
> BTW: The "your" in your message should be "you're". Get a dictionary!! And not a
> Websters.

Well, I ran it through the spell checker and it passed it, so how would a dictionary
help? should you be saying, get a grammar checker? Or should I go back to school to
learn this stuff? OH wait, I do go to school and don't get taught this stuff, so you
can't blame it on me, blame it on the government.

--
Bye for now,
Eben.