Re: Help

Goodwin Alco wrote in message <35072D8E.4FBD@planet.net.au>...

>If current rumours are true up to twenty 80 class may soon return to
>service on Sydney trip working.

An exaggerated rumour I think. There's only about 8 or 10 trip trains
left. There was a rumour of 10 going to BHP and 10 for FreightCorp. One
has just had a video camera and monitor installed - supposedly to give
the Driver better rear vision, but obviously for DOO.

> Apparently 8007 is ready now.

Haven't seen it yet.

>  For timetables of Sydnet trip working (forget it) just hang around
the
>goods lines. *004 and 8046 are both at Botany now.

Weren't there last night (Wednesday).