OneLink Emergency Button

Dear all,

I have heard that OneLink will install some sort of cover for every
emergency buttom positioned near the large barrier gates.  I am just
wonder whether this will happen?  Unfortunately some students (using
Glenferrie, Melbourne) have discovered the "advantage" of pressing these
bottoms, especially during peak hours!

Cheers,

I.C.

Translib Pty. Ltd.                                 A.C.N. 077 950 513
712 Glenferrie Road                        Telephone: +61 3 9815 1233
Hawthorn  VIC  3122                        Facsimile: +61 3 9815 1299
Australia                              Email: enquiry@translib.com.au
                                 Internet: http://www.translib.com.au
Books and Media            Information Service             Stationery
Serving Your Library and Office Needs
Purchasing Victoria and MAPS Group CCT Approved Library Supplier