Re: Suggestions for Queensland holiday in June.

I work for the railways in Melbourne and I travelled on a busman's hoilday
back in 1993,  I travelled on the Dirranbandi Mail which is a goods train
with a guards van on it, I also visited Winton / Longreach / Carins / Mt
Isa and Forsyth. there are plenty of trains rides to do and overnight trips
if thats what you like . Ring Traveltrain info in Queensland and ask to
speak to Steve Kaulsen he is a freind of mine who works in the reservation
area and I am sure he will help plan a great trip tell him Steve and Sheena
Dalton from Melbourne recommended you. if you want to contact me write to:
metman@earthling.net
This address is a freind of mine as I don't personally have my own email as
yet I hope you have a great trip>