Carriages at Junee (was Re: Budd -RDC's. They Can't Hide From Me For Ever !)

Eben Levy wrote:

> std wrote:
>
> > HELP !!!!!! I really need to know where the Budd - RDC's are.
> >
> > Are they in RDC heaven ? (Sims Metal) or are they in private hands ?
> >
> > I believe some of the Tulloch cars are at Junee, but are any of the Budds
> > with them ?
> >
> > Anyone ????????
> >

> There are several 1200 class trailers at Junee, I can't remeber if I took any
> photo's when I was there.
>
> There is one at the caravan park in Cowra also.

After one request for car No.s at Junee, here they are (I think)
These are all the carraiges stored in Junee roundhouse as at 7th january 1998

L 1126
L883
NTBX 22705y
SZS 306
NDIF 1159a
KP 1942
L 2010
FTH 1225
NDMF1449
NDMF1446
PHN 2369
LAN 2325
NAM 2328
LAN 2353
NAM 2342
LAN 2378
FTH 1222
FFH 2216
BHA 2223
ODS 2261
RDH 2237
ABS 2300

Make of it what you will, I can tell you what carriages where in the yard if you
want also but will not for now
--
Bye for now,
Eben.

http://www.klever.net.au/~ebenlevy/

A cat *WILL* blink when hit by a hammer.