Re: SEC (V.R.) F class

Whilst researching my VR diesel book, that never got to press, I looked long
and hard for photo's of F's in SECV service. I've seen written info about the
green but have yet to see photographic evidence, in any case, the vast majority
(if not all) of their SECV careers were in maroon and yellow.

If anyone could direct me to a photo of them in green I would be very
appreciative.

BTW, the "book" may one day be published on the web!

Mark.

I can be abused and called names at: markbau@aol.com

If the abuse is particularly profound I'll give you my real email address.