Re: IP carriage fire

Eben Levy <ebenlevy@klever.net.au> wrote in aus.rail:

>Les Brown wrote:
>
>> Bob <gioia@fastlink.com.au> wrote in aus.rail:
>> >
>> >Sounds like a Jewish stocktake to me. Oops, sorry if there are any Jews that took
>> >exception to that remark.
>>
>> Yeh - I did. Fuck off cretin.
>
>I took offense to that, why don't you go forth and multiply yourself.

Yeh, you're right you know. Often I write things and then let them sit
for a while before going back and reviewing them before posting. I was
going to change "Fuck off" to "Piss off" both of which reflect a
similar sentiment, but now that you have given me another option, I'll
choose that one instead.

Hence forth, my reply now is:

Yeh - I did. Why don't you go forth and multiply cretin.

BTW, where did you get the name Levy?

>I thought it was a good, proper and fair statement.

Which one? The "Jewish stock-take" or "Fuck off cretin"?

Levy - That's a Jew word isn't it?

Les Brown