Train Dispatcher Computer Game

Now when you purchase Train Dispatcher or Track Builder you can download
full versions from our web page.  Even though we processed and shipped
orders within 24 hours, it still took 3 to 4 days for customers in the US to
receive our products by mail and some cases up to 3 weeks for customers
outside of the US to receive the products.  Now we can guarantee that you
will have the full versions with manuals within 24 hours.

Train Dispatcher is a computer simulation of railroad traffic control
system.  You can download a free demo version of the program from our new
web page at http://www.signalcc.com .

Tom Levine
Signal Computer Consultants
Tel. (US & Canada only) 888 872-4612