Guard - City Rail - He Set The Standard!

The City Rail guard on the 6:10am train from East Hills to the City this
morning, (Thursday 18Jun98), set the standard to which all City Rail guards
should aspire. His announcements as to the trains stopping points at every
stop were superb. They were clear, articulate and not too fast or slow and
his diction was perfect.

His comment on leaving Riverwood, "Good morning to the passenger who jumped
on the moving train, I hope you have a great day and please don't get killed
while traveling City Rail" was just great and put a smile on my face for the
rest of the morning and by the look and sound of it, it did the same for the
other passengers.

Of course I rang 131500 and left a comment of praise for his clarity of
announcements and attitude to his job.

David