Re: QR Moree extension

In article <6m5lbv$798@news.tbsa.com.au>,
  "peter berrett <pberrett@" <"remove-this-spambait>tbsa.com.au"> wrote:

> I wonder if Qrail would then run passeneger services to Moree?

Not likely - it would take forever! At the moment, there are two buses per
day from Moree to Brisbane (one each - Greyhound, McCaffertys - there may be
a local one, not too sure) and they carry bugger all - most traffic on them
is long distance, Melbourne - Brisbane, etc. There probably wouldn't be the
traffic, except for rail enthusiasts.

Also, I doubt that QR would have the rolling stock - all of their A/C stock
is tied up at the moment - they COULD use non-air-conditioned stock, but that
would only ensure that it was gunzels that used it!

Hope this helps,

David "The Doctor" Proctor