NR57 back in service

In thread entitled  "Big derailment.  Melb yard 25/5", on Fri 5 June
1998, krel4203@netconnect.com.au (Krel ) wrote, and I selectively
quote:

>NR 57 is DEFINITELY at Spotswood. On Wednesday night and Friday
>morning it was in side the big shed (the Cathedral) at the Newport end
>on the track closest to the main line. Definately blue, definitely NR57

NR57 (the trailing loco in the fatal Robertson accident) outshopped
and freshly painted in blue and white, was at NR's "Fuel on the Hill"
at Dynon on Saturday afternoon,  13 June 1998.

Regards

Yuri

PS I'll have a photo of the pristine repainted NR57 on my web page
after 2300 tonight.
--

"The gene pool could use a little chlorine."